[av_one_full first min_height=” vertical_alignment=” space=” custom_margin=” margin=’0px’ row_boxshadow=” row_boxshadow_color=” row_boxshadow_width=’10’ link=” linktarget=” link_hover=” title_attr=” alt_attr=” padding=’0px’ highlight=” highlight_size=” border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ column_boxshadow=” column_boxshadow_color=” column_boxshadow_width=’10’ background=’bg_color’ background_color=” background_gradient_color1=” background_gradient_color2=” background_gradient_direction=’vertical’ src=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’ animation=” mobile_breaking=” mobile_display=” av_uid=’av-2qo7cr’]
[av_textblock size=’16’ font_color=” color=” av-medium-font-size=” av-small-font-size=” av-mini-font-size=” av_uid=’av-k9vc0eya’ id=” custom_class=” admin_preview_bg=”]
This page describes how the website is managed with reference to the processing of personal data of users and visitors who consult it. This is an information that is also made pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 known as G.D.P.R. (General Data Protection Regulation), of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 “Code regarding the protection of personal data” as amended by Legislative Decree dated August 10th 2018 no. 101, to those who interact with the web services of Studio Losi Grafica & Pubblicità Srl. for the protection of personal data, accessible electronically from the address:
The information is provided exclusively for the site managed by Studio Losi Grafica & Pubblicità Srl and not for other websites that may be reached by the User through links.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
Further to the consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The “Owner” of the data processing is:
Studio Losi Grafica & Pubblicità Srl
Strada di Selvamaggio, 82/A – 53034 Colle di Val d’Elsa (Siena)
tel. +39 0577 920603 – fax. +39 0577 920246 – E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Partita IVA / C.F. / N° Iscr. Reg. Imp. SI IT00534670526 – SDI J6URRTW
The person in charge of the treatment is identified in the person of Mr. Bruno Losi, available at the above company contact details.
RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROTECTION
Not falling within the specified cases of art. 37 of EU Reg. 2016/679, also taking into consideration the indications of the WP243 guideline, the Data Protection Officer has not been designated.
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned Studio Losi Grafica & Pubblicità Srl headquarters and are handled only by the personnel in charge of the processing.
TYPES OF DATA collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Application, independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage data, telephone number, company name, name, surname, email, address, city, ZIP code, province, telephone, mobile phone.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees that he has the right to communicate or spread them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
OPTIONAL DATA SUPPLY
The sending by users of their personal data to access certain services involves the acquisition of personal data. These data will be processed exclusively to respond to the request, or for the provision of the service and are not disclosed to third parties, unless the communication is imposed by legal obligations or is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of requests.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The treatment is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT and communication agencies) may have access to the Data and may be also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors Managers by the Owner. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some legal systems, the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the execution of a public interest task or for the exercise of public powers with which the Data Controller is invested;
- processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
- However, it is always possible to request the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for in a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The data are processed and stored for the time necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller can keep the Personal Data longer, until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. At the end of the retention period, Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
FINALITÀ DEL TRATTAMENTO DEI DATI RACCOLTI
I Dati dell’Utente sono raccolti per consentire al Titolare di fornire i propri Servizi, così come per le seguenti finalità: Interazione con il sito web e contattare l’Utente, Protezione dallo SPAM.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the owner.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw the previously expressed consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- oppose the processing of their data. The user can object to the processing of their data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent.
- access their data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- check and request correction. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions occur, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer to another holder without obstacles. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the treatment is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection control authority or take legal action.
DETAILS ON THE OPPOSITION RIGHT
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers with which the Data Controller is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation. Users are reminded that, if their data were processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without giving any reasons.
HOW TO EXERCISE THE RIGHTS
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can send a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we save on your browser or your computer’s hard drive if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are the cookies necessary for the operation of our site. They include, for example, cookies that allow you to access protected areas of our website
Functional cookies. They allow the correct functioning of the site on the various browsers with which you decide to open it.
Third-party cookies used are also those of Google.
Cookies can be blocked by activating the setting on the browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), it may not be possible to access all sections of the site.
DEFENSE IN COURT
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in court or in the preparatory stages for its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
SYSTEM LOG AND MAINTENANCE
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
INFORMATION NOT CONTAINED IN THIS POLICY
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details.
LEGAL DEFINITIONS AND REFERENCES
PERSONAL DATA (OR DATA)
Definition of personal data is any information which, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
Usage data are the information collected automatically through this Application (also from third party applications integrated into this Application), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this Application, addresses in URI notation ( Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.). country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual who uses this Application which, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (OR RESPONSIBLE)
DATA CONTROLLER (OR OWNER)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other subject who, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and the means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool through which Users’ Personal Data is collected and processed.
The service provided by this application as defined in the corresponding terms (if any) on this site / application.
EUROPEAN UNION (OR EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored within the User’s device.
This privacy statement has been prepared on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns this Application.